DIY MARQUEE BUYERS GUIDE
When looking to buy a marquee the first thing to do is decide what size(s) of marquee you need, only then can you decide which range of marquee is most suitable for you.
There are several ways of calculating this:
- Measure your garden. If space is limited your guest list may be restricted by the maximum size of marquee able to fit in the space.
- If your garden is an awkward size then consider using more than one marquee connected together to cover the space. Multiple marquees can take a little more thought in planning a successful party but please contact us, we’re marquee specialists and are here to help.
- If you need help in picturing the layout of a marquee then check out our interactive marquee planner on our website and experiment with different layouts.
The following marquee size guide shows the capacity (seated or standing) or each size of marquee. Size guides can vary greatly, this is due to the variety of ways a marquee can be used. For example, a 6x12m marquee can seat 70-80 people at round tables but if you allow for buffet tables and/or a dance floor then the capacity is reduced.
If you are in any doubt over any detail in our Marquee Buyers Guide please contact us with your requirements and we would be more than happy to put together some sample layouts for you.
DIY Marquees have a wide range of marquees :
- Pop-ups -easiest to erect
- Party Tents – most economic
- Classic – 500gsm PVC
- Premium – 650gsm PVC
- Commercial marquee for sale – hire quality
- Professional – 650gsm PVC
- Deluxe – the ultimate
- Deluxe Demi – for buildings